Serves : 1
Preparation time : 5 minutes
- 150 mL (2/3 cup) milk
- 250 mL (1 cup) 35% M. F. whipping cream
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Laura Secord Sugar Cream Coulis
- 1 shot freshly brewed espresso coffee
DirectionsHeat milk in microwave or using a milk frother.
- In a bowl, combine cold whipping cream and sugar cream coulis.
- Whip with an electric mixer on high speed for about 1 minute, or until obtaining desired consistency.
- Pour espresso into a large cup and add warm milk. Using a spoon or piping bag, top with whipped cream and add a generous drizzle of coulis.
*Sugar cream coulis available in selected grocery stores.