Preparation: 5 minutes (at least 4 hours in the freezer)
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 24 ice cubes (depending on the size of the ice cube molds)
- 2 silicone ice cube molds.
- 625 ml (2 ½ cups) of milk 3.25%
- 1 bar of 300 g Laura Secord milk chocolate
- 1. In a saucepan, heat ½ cup (125 ml) milk over medium-low heat. Pour in the chopped chocolate and melt until smooth and creamy.
- 2. On medium heat, add the rest of the milk, continuing until a homogeneous and creamy chocolate milk is obtained.
- 3. Pour the chocolate mixture into the ice cube molds, put it in the freezer until ice cubes are frozen (minimum 4 hours).
- 4. To unmold the ice cubes, press the silicone under the ice cubes.
Ideas for use:
Add wooden sticks to make frozen pops or add ice cubes to a classic glass of milk.