Chocolate Ice Cubes
- 625 ml (2 ½ cups) of milk 3.25%
- 1 bar of 300 g Laura Secord milk chocolate, chopped
|Servings||Cook time||Prep time||Standing time|
|24 ice cubes (depending of the molds)||10 minutes||10 minutes||4 hours|
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat. Pour in the chopped chocolate and melt until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the ice cube molds, put in the freezer until ice cubes are completely frozen (minimum 4 hours).
- Unmold the chocolate ice cubes in a glass.
- Make your favourite iced drink with milk, coffee, non-dairy milk, anything you want! Enjoy!