Serves: 18-20 cookies
Preparation time: 25 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups Laura Secord Candy Coated Mini Eggs (keep about half of the quantity whole and chopped up the rest)
- Ice cream spoon
- Parchment lined baking sheet
- 1- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- 2- Combine the flour and the baking soda. Set aside
- 3- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- 4- Add the eggs and continue to beat until the dough is mixed.
- 5- Add the flour and the baking soda and continue to beat until the dough is mixed.
- 6- Add the crushed mini-eggs to the dough and mix gently.
- 7- Using the ice cream scoop, make balls with the dough, then place them on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 8- Place the whole mini-eggs on top of the dough to decorate the cookies