- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- ¾ cups sugar
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300g of Laura Secord Candy Coated Mini Eggs (keep about half of the quantity whole and chopped up the rest)
|Servings||Cook time||Prep time|
|16-20 cookies||12 minutes||20 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Combine the flour and the baking soda. Set aside
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Add the eggs and continue to beat until the dough is mixed.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and continue to beat until the dough is mixed.
- Add the crushed mini-eggs to the dough and mix gently.
- Using the ice cream scoop, make balls with the dough, then place them on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Place the whole mini-eggs on top of the dough to decorate the cookies
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or until cookies are ligthly browned.