For 6 to 10 servings
- 2 Laura Secord Hot Chocolate Mix K-Cup pods by Keurig (2 other favours available on Keurig website https://www.keurig.ca/beverages/hot+cocoa/c/cocoa101 )
- Caramel Chips
- Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 squares (about 30g) Laura Secord Dark Chocolate 50% Cocoa Bar
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- With your Keurig coffee maker, brew 2 Laura Secord Hot Chocolate Mix K-Cup pods in the 8 oz. brewing format and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop chocolate and caramel chips in the bottom of the molds and add the liquid.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Wedge in sticks and return to freezer until completely frozen (4 to 6 hours).
- In a bain-marie, melt squares of Laura Secord® Dark Chocolate 50% Cocoa Bar.
- Run molds under warm water to release the frozen treats.
- Place pops on parchment paper; cover tops with melted chocolate and sprinkle with pecans.
- Return to freezer for 30 minutes. Enjoy!