Portions: 12 muffins
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- ½ cup of chopped Laura Secord white chocolate (250 g)
- 2 tablespoons of grated orange zest
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of orange Juice
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of tempered butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Preheat oven at 400°F.In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Put aside.
In another bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar until a smooth texture is reached. Gently add the eggs. Add vanilla extract, milk, orange juice and grated orange zest. Whisk together.
Gently fold into the flour mixture with a spatula. Add the cranberries and the chopped white chocolate.
With a spoon, scoop preparation into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.