- 1 ½ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ¾ cup of margarine
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Laura Secord 100 g milk chocolate toffee crunch bar, crumbled
- Approximately 10 large marshmallows, sliced
For a double chocolate version
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
|Servings||Cook time||Prep time||Standing time|
|10 à 14 biscuits||7 minutes||25 minutes||24 hours|
- Cut each marshmallow into 4 slices then put them in the freezer for at least 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together margarine and brown sugar. Then add the 2 egg yolks and the vanilla.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the mixture and mix until you have a nice paste.
- Add the chocolate pieces.
- For a double chocolate version, add the cocoa powder.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form small patties of dough, place 3 slices of marshmallow by slightly overlapping them to form a triangle in the centre of the patty. Then cover the marshmallows with another small patty. Repeat.
- Bake approximately 7-8 minutes for very soft cookies. Let cool before serving.