Chocolate cheesecake with pecan crust
- 1 cup of crumbled Graham cookies
- 1/3 cup of ground pecans
- ¼ cup of melted butter
Cheese and chocolate garnish
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 packs of 250g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¾ cup of melted Laura Secord 70% cocoa mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of 35% cooking cream
- 1 ½ cup of raspberries
- ¼ cup of sugar
|Servings||Cook time||Prep time||Standing time|
|8||20 minutes||1 hour||4 hours|
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Butter and put parchment paper at the bottom and on the sides of a 9-in cake mold.
- In a bowl, mix the Graham cookies, pecans and butter. Press the mix at the bottom of the mold only. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 10 minutes, put the mold on a grate and let cool down.
- With an electric mixer, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar for 5 minutes. Add the eggs one by one, while still beating everything, and then add vanilla. Add 1 cup of this cheese mix to the melted chocolate and beat everything until smooth
- Pour the cheese filling in the cooled down crust. Put the mold in an oven-friendly shallow plate. Pour water to cover one inch of the side of the mold. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Put the mold on a grate. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours in order for
- Use the mixer to mix the raspberries and sugar. Reduce to purée and sift.