Chocolatey French toast roll
- 8 slices of white bread without the crust
- Laura Secord Chocolatey Spread
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml of milk
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- 2 table spoons of butter
- About 1/4 cup of a mixture of maple sugar and cinnamon
- On a plate, place the maple sugar and cinnamon mixture and set aside.
- Flatten the slices of bread with a rolling pin.
- Put Laura Secord Chocolatey Spread on one side of each slice of bread.
- Roll up the slices of bread and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Dip the bread rolls in the egg mixture and cook in a skillet with the butter.
- When the rolls are golden brown, roll them in the maple sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Enjoy !