Dark chocolate and raspberry cheesecakes
Rose petal decoration
- 1 red rose
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of crushed chocolate cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 1 pkg (250 g) softened creamcheese
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 bar (100 g) Laura Secord 70% dark chocolate
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 pack of plain gelatin (15 g)
- 100 ml of hot water
|Servings||Cook time||Prep time||Standing time|
|6||25 minutes||30 minutes||12 hours|
One day before (for rose petal decoration)
- Beat white eggs slightly.
- Brush with the egg white one petal at a time on both sides.
- Delicately sprinkle the sugar to completely coat the petal and place it on a wire rack.
- Repeat these steps for all the rose petals. Let stand in the openair overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a large muffin silicone pan (6 cups of ½ cup capacity each).
- Combine the ingredients for the crust and divide evenly between the moulds (about 2 tbsp each). Press well with the back of a spoon or fingers.
- Bake for 7 minutes in the oven and let cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar then add the eggs one by one.Incorporate the melted chocolate.
- Distribute the filling mixture evenly over the crust of each cavity.
- Cook 12-13 minutes and let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes then place in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- In a small saucepan, add the raspberries and sugar. Heat over medium heat so that the raspberries turn to puree.
- In a small pot with 100 ml of hot water, add the gelatin pack, mix well and let stand 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the raspberries from the heat and add the gelatin mixture.
- Let cool slightly before placing the raspberry jelly on the cakes. Pour over the cakes up to the rim of the moulds, then place backin the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Once the cakes are cooled, unmould them and then decorate them with the crystalized rose petals.