Giant Easter Cookie
- 200 ml of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup and ¾ of golden brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 200 g of Laura Secord crunchy mini eggs
- 5 mini Secord eggs
- About 250 g of Laura Secord milk chocolate spread (to taste)
|Cook time||Prep time||Standing time|
|30 minutes||20 minutes||10 minutes|
- Mix the butter and the brown sugar with an electric whisk.
- Add the egg yolks and vanilla, mix. Then add flour and baking powder, mix.
- Add the crunchy mini eggs and knead by hand.
- Put half in a baking dish previously coated with butter and crush well.
- Add the chocolate spread generously.
- Add the 5 mini Secord eggs on the spread.
- Crush the other half of the dough into a patty and place it over the rest.
- Bake at 325°C for about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool before unmolding.