Mini egg fudge
- 2 ½ cups of Laura Secord chocolate chips of your choice
- 1 can (300 ml) of sweetened condensed milk
- Approximately 200 g of mini eggs, crushed
- Mix together the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl that goes in the microwave.
- Cook 2 minutes in microwave at maximum power stopping each 30 seconds to mix well.
- Put half of the mixture in a baking pan (maximum 8''x8'') lined with parchment paper.
- Distribute half of the mini eggs on top.
- Add the remaining fudge mixture and mini eggs in alternance.
- Let cool about 1h-2h before cutting into pieces