Servings: about 25-30 pieces
2 ½ cups of Laura Secord chocolate chips of your choice
1 can (300 ml) of sweetened condensed milk
Approximately 200 g of mini eggs, crushed
1. Mix together the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl that goes in
2. Cook 2 minutes in microwave at maximum power stopping each 30 seconds
to mix well.
3. Put half of the mixture in a baking pan (maximum 8"x 8") lined with parchment paper.
4. Distribute half of the mini eggs on top.
5. Add the remaining fudge mixture and mini eggs in alternance.
6. Let cool about 1h-2h before cutting into pieces