Peanut Butter & Chocolate Easter Nests
- 2 cups of puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup of chocolate crumbs
- 1 cup of Laura Secord Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter
|Servings||Cook time||Prep time||Standing time|
|12||3 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes|
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at maximum power, stirring every 30 seconds until all the chocolate is melted.
- Lightly warm the peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter to a large bowl with the cereal and chocolate crumbs. Mix well.
- In a muffin mould, place a ball of preparation without it going over the rim of the mould cavity and crush it around the edges to form the nest. Repeat until there is no preparation left.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes then transfer to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, decorate the nests with Laura Secord mini eggs, milk chocolate eggs or chocolate & marshmallow candied eggs.