Raspberry, Maple Syrup & Chocolate Trifle
- 100 ml of 35% whipping cream
- 1 tbsp. of maple syrup
- 1 container of fresh raspberries
- 6 maple flavoured Laura Secord Signature Chocolates
- 4 pieces of a Laura Secord dark chocolate 70% & raspberry 100 g bar
- 2 small store-bought angel food cakes cut into pieces
- Beat the 35% cream with the maple syrup until you obtain peaks.
- With a fork, mash about half of the raspberries.
- Melt the pieces of the chocolate bar in the microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute and stir well until you obtain a fully liquid texture.
- Cut 4 Signature chocolates into quarters.
- In the container of your choice (the size of a small glass), layer all the ingredients one after the other – raspberry puree, cake pieces, chocolate quarters and whipped cream (makes two layers of each ingredient).
- Garnish everything with a drizzle of melted raspberry dark chocolate, fresh raspberries, and the last piece of Laura Secord Signature chocolate.