Salted Caramel Chocolate Bites
For the bites
- 1 store-bought puff pastry sheet
- 8 Laura Secord Signature salted caramel chocolates
- 1 tbs of turbinado sugar
- 8 tbs of Laura Secord chocolate spread
For the egg wash
- 1 egg
- 1tbs of water
|8 pieces||25 minutes|
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and water with a fork. Reserve.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 8 rectangular pieces.
- On each piece of puff pastry, place 1 tbs of Laura Secord chocolate spread.
- Place a Signature salted caramel chocolate on each piece of puff pastry.
- Brush the sides of the puff pastry with the beaten egg mixture. Fold over each piece to form small rectangles and press the edges to seal the dough.
- Brush with the rest of the egg wash and sprinkle the turbinado sugar on top of each chocolate bite.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bites are golden.