Laura Secord Milk Chocolate Spread Cookies
- 1large egg
- 1tsp of baking powder
- 1cup of white flour
- ¾ cup of Laura Secord milk chocolate flavoured spread*
- ½ cup additional of Laura Secord milk chocolate flavoured spread for the topping
- ¼ of chopped hazelnuts
* You can also use Laura Secord hazelnut spread
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Split egg yolk and egg white.
- Beat egg yolk and the spread. Reserve.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add it to the previous mixture.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well (you canfinish by gently kneading).
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Form balls (about 20 balls) and place them on abaking sheet previously lined with parchment paper.
- With your finger or a rounded shape, create asmall pit on top and fill it with spread.
- Place in the oven for approximately 8 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Add more spread on the top of each cookie. Add chopped hazelnuts. Enjoy!